December 26, 2009

Like Santa

Finally finished all my holiday baking today. This evening, my mom and I drove around delivering boxes of goodies, one of which is pictured below, to lots of friends. It was a busy night. I felt like Santa Claus delivering presents, quite exciting :D!


So, if you were wondering what's coming up here at Diamonds for Desserts, above is the list of all the cookies and candies I made this year. I definitely have a lot of catch-up blogging to do this weekend. Merry (belated) Christmas everyone!

10 comments:

  1. Absolutely adorable :) I actually can't even handle how perfect they all are! <3

    Merry (belated) Christmas to you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jess ♡: Thank you for your sweet comment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks so much!! they were super yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Steph: You're welcome! Glad you enjoyed them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those trees are really unique! And I got to see those reindeer cookies where you used the pretzels! Nice blog, I'll be back.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mags: Thank you! And thanks again for the pretzel recipe. I'll be glad to have you back!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all your little creations. Your friends are very lucky to be receiving such delicious gifts :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What yummy little treats!!
    You're so creative ^o^

    Those white chocolate egg nog fudge thingies sound really good..I usually don't like drinking eggnog because the egg taste is a bit too much..but I think these would be yummy!

    Do you think you'll post the recipe one day?
    (Thanks for the inspiration here! There's so many treats I want to try and make!!)

    manda.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Manda: Thanks for the nice compliments! I actually wasn't planning on posting about the eggnog fudge. Sadly, I ended up running out of time to post about them this Christmas. I can give you the link to the recipe source though: http://notsohumblepie.blogspot.com/2009/12/white-chocolate-egg-nog-fudge.html, from one of my favorite baking blogs. My tip is to cut them very small; they're quite sweet.

    ReplyDelete