November 28, 2010

Smiling Raspberry Millefeuille

Hope you all had a super Thanksgiving! Instead of a post this week, I decided I'd share this cute millefeuille recipe turned video featuring smiling raspberries and a mustached bottle of cream. I found it on one of my new favorite blogs: Griottes. Even if you don't read French, you should still check out both the video (which is adorable with catchy music) and the blog (which has lovely photography).



Video by Griottes {palette culinaire}. Hope you enjoy it! By the way, this totally inspires me to try my hand at making a video :).

3 comments:

  1. Um...Yeah, do it! Do one of lighting the grill in the last "Man" cupcake :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. PURPLE-DEER: I really like that idea! Thanks! I will first need some practice with using a video camera though. But that sounds like a good plan for a Superbowl post :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME!
    http://iodisain.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete